Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Say what?


Say what?
Originally uploaded by agoo2.
TESTING just seeing how to post: this--------------------> is a picture from my photo website (Flickr) its a great site, and ill probably be posting my high quality picts on that site (with thumbnails to this site). But ill wait and see which site works better in Africa, I may just post them only to this site. But that dosnt make any difference to you, any time you see a picture or a map or icon, you can click on it to get a larger version

Comments:
Say what?

Umm, i'd say you were a dork. For real. But I love you regaurdless. :)

PS- thats a really good picture of you.
 
Hey Jose,
I don't know if I'm really posting to your site or not. It's a great site and I'll be checking it regularly to see what's going on in Africa. Not much here. Schools almost over. Your cars doing fine. Hope to here from you.
Aunt Susie
 
Had to respond to correct my mistakes. cars should be car's (car is) and here should be hear-can't believe i made that mistake.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?